Friday, November 9, 2018

My future job


The job that i would like to have it's a job that be interesting, entertaining and have a nice ambient with nice partners. But i think that the most important is that i like my future job and enjoyed going everyday.

I don´t know yet if i will work like sociologist or i will study again or i will work in another things.  But i think that any job that i choose will be outdoors or indoors, i don´t have preferences because i really open to many options about my future.

However i'm very sure about that i would like travel a lot in my job... In fact if i will work cooking i will travel a lot because i want learn about many dishes of a different countries. So, yes my dream job must have many trips !

Resultado de imagen para platos de comida internacional

About the salary i think that i will be happy with that be enough to live. I don't be a person that liked expensive things so if i have a salary with which i can pay the rent, food and bills i will be fine. 

Now i'm sutdying Sociology and my tesis will be about sociology of sexuality so i can say that i my speciality will be this. This area is my choice because it's a not very worked area and i think that is very important know this part of life from sociology because it's an important part of the social relationship, in sexual intercourse there are social interactions very important to know about power relationship and to uniderstand like the gender roles are also in sex.

2 comments:

  1. Sociology was an option for me too, I think it is an interesting way to understand humanity. I hope you'll be happy doing what you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you say first is the most important thing of all. A good ambient and a good team too are necessary for any job. And well, you can do sociology and a cooking career at the same time!

    ReplyDelete