Friday, November 23, 2018

My dog

When i was a child i had a my first pet, she was a female dog its name was Daisy. Regrettably two years ago she past away :( She was very old but she got sick and despite being operated on urgently we couldn't save her... I think that is the saddest things that ever happened to me, because she arrived to home when i was 6 years old, she accompanied me for 14 years almost all my life. But only think that she is better now because when she got sick she suffered a lot.
 She was Daisy.

After a few months, 6 o more i think, my sister show me a Facebook publication where showed a dog for adoption, also was a she and she looked like Daisy. My heart knew that we must  adopted to her so my sister and me had to convince my parents, for lucky it wasn't so difficult and the same day we went to look for her. Her name is Emi. 
She is Emi. 

Until today, after almost 2 years, she behaves like a puppy. She is very restless and she likes play all the time. Always she has energy to run around all the house and play with toys. But the only problem is that she don't difference between her toys and the things that she can't take, like the remote control, shoes and clothes jajaja So it's very exhausting to chase her around the house to take something away jajaja Once upon a time that she ate, yes literally ate, my dad's vinyl. It was awful because my dad was very angry. 

But with the time my dad and mom got used and now they are careful with leave things where she can get them and they have learned to love her even though she is messy and crazy jajaja Because she gives a lot of joy to the home and always she's a good company, in any time she is by your side to listen to me.

3 comments: