Friday, October 26, 2018

Career (?)

When i was in the school i didn't know that study. Always i thought that choice a career was very difficult because the teachers and parents say that decision define our future. But when i grow up i started thinking that the career don't define my future because the future is totally open to many options. A moment i can be a sociologist and another a professional chef !!

So when i had to decide a career to study i just thought of a career that would make me happy or at least i would be interested... I started to study my options according to my skills and preferences. Among my options was study History or Sociology. Finally i chose Sociology because i didn't have patience to teach and because i liked more interesting, critical and complete because the subjects are about various topics. 
Resultado de imagen para sociología

At the moment that i had choice i didn't agree the possibility of study gastronomy although since i was a child i have loved cook and eat jajaja Now that time has passed i have thought about studying gastronomy after finishing Sociology. But this time i want to study out of the country because i will go to live outside. 
Resultado de imagen para chef

2 comments:

  1. I always love food but cooking it not for me jaja Good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I also love to cooking and eating jaja

    ReplyDelete