Friday, October 5, 2018

My First Travel Alone

As i told the last week i love travel, my dream is live in many places around the world. Always it be my dream have the posibility of know the most quanty as possible. 

On February 2016 i had my first travel alone. I went to Perú by my own, completly alone. I remember that when i arrived to the hostal in Arequipa after many hours of travel from Santiago de Chile i feelt a little scared because i was alone many km from my home, my family and friends. But the next morning i started to enjoy my journey. I was in a historic city and always i loved the history. So i started to get around, to know the city.

La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas, nube, cielo, césped, montaña, exterior y naturaleza

After a few days in Arequipa i took my things and i went to Cusco, because i wanted go to Machu Pichu. When i arrived i was fascineted because the city is beautiful, the construction and buldings were the same color, like a red brick. In the way to Cusco i met two chileans mens and we became friends. We went together to Cusco and we stayed in the same Hostel. Also we went together to Machu Pichu, but one of my friends got sick :( and he can't go whit us to the tour in the ruins.

In the ruins i separated from my chilean friend because i wanted had those experience alone. It was the better decision because the hike made me felt owner myself. In the way back i met to two argetines guys very nice. After in the town of Aguas Calientes we went to a drink and dance.
La imagen puede contener: 7 personas, incluidos Emiliano Zontella y Camila Wna Loca', personas sonriendo, personas sentadas y exterior

As that  i met people, know places and learning about history of the country i lost the fear. I felt empowered and proude of me. This travel was the most important experience i even have. When i come back i felt different but sad at the same time because i wanted keep traveling and never stop.

After that experience i decided that when i finished the University i will go to live outside the country.

5 comments:

  1. I also traveled alone to Peru, but in 2013! the experience is unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,always said that travel alone is a very special experience. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting experience, I hope you can meet your goal :)

    ReplyDelete