Friday, October 19, 2018

Peaky Blinders

This years my brother in law recommended me a serie that was in Netflix because i finished the fighting spirit anime and i felt an emptiness because i did not know that see. 

Since the first chapter i fell in love of the history because the argument revolves around a historical drama about a english mafia that had business relationship whit other mafias. It is very interesting how the mafias base you unit in family relationships, the only people they really trust is the family, for this the positions in the organization are ocuppied by brothers, sisters, mother, etc. 

Resultado de imagen para peaky blinders

Also is very important highlight that the actors that who work in the show are magnificent. the character principal is played by the irsh actor Cillian Murphy who has worked in many films very important like a few of Batman, Inception and the most recen and renowed Dunkerque. The way that the actor represent the character is pure perfection, the way that say the lines, how use they body to support the scene and above all the way that he speak is perfect to the personality of Tommy Shelby the head of the band.   

Resultado de imagen para peaky blinders 

I totally recommend this show because it is very catchy, keep you in constant suspense and you can't stop watching chapter after chapter. Also i don't leave behind the fact that all the actors and actresses in this show are spectacular and always they can sorprise you with yours decisions and plans. In fact i remember that in one of the last seasons surprisingly it appeared a big actor Adrien Brody. It was very exciting to me saw an actor that has won the Oscar awards. 

Resultado de imagen para Adrien Brody en peaky So take your time and go to see this show!!  

8 comments:

  1. Oh Cillian Murphy yes that is a good actor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it very interesting. I'll see it in my free time :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really good! Thanks for the recomendation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I also feel an emptiness when I finish watching a series jaja! someday I will see this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adrien Brody seems so sexy with that gun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peaky Blinders is the best serie in the last moment. Is very good

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorites series, for my pont of view the first season is a very complex love story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Cillian Murphy and Adrien Brody! Two of the best actors!

    ReplyDelete